28 years in IT, and this is what I get
This person is another JobDiva user, who sent this position as an inventory clerk to me. Apparently I am a great fit. I hope she gets spammed hard.
I hope all is well. My name is Kathy Stewart and I'm a recruiter with Kaztronix. We came across your resume in our database and feel that you could be qualified for one of our positions with a Global Telecom Company. The job description is posted below for your review. If you are interested, please respond with an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format.
If this position does not match your background and skills, we would like to keep you in mind for future openings. However, if you happen to know someone who may be qualified or interested, we have a great referral bonus program.
Job Title: Assistant-Inventory (Net)
Location: Bellevue, WA
- Assistant Inventory is responsible for providing support to the network inventory group. Job functions include shipping and receiving of inventory, processing inventory audits, and processing inventory returns and retirements.
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably within a network organization. Minimum 2 years of cellular experience preferred. Must be able to work as part of a support staff in a technical office environment. Must have the ability to support a group of 100 plus. Ability to multitask and prioritize the assignments as and when required.
- Operates standard and/or specialized Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Operates equipment to move, load, unload, stack and unstack various bin, intermediate, bulk, stock and equipment.
- Will use automated equipment such as computer terminals, bar code wands, and laser scanning equipment to read, store, query, route, and track data.
- Operator must obtain MHE license and maintain proficiency to operate equipment.
80 Eighth Avenue Suite 1216 New York, NY 10011