Ditch the tooltips
These little devils pop up at the most annoying times when you are trying to read some important information. Here is how to get rid of them.
- Start up the group policy editor by clicking on the start button, type in gpedit.msc in the search bar and press Enter.
- Expand User Configuration, Administrative Templates and Start Menu and Taskbar.
- Select Remove Balloon Tips on Start Menu items, right click on it and select Properties.
- Select Enable and click OK.
- Close Group Policy Editor and see the canges. You are done.
About the Author
FortyPoundHead has posted a total of 1974 articles.
Comments On This Post
No comments on this post yet!
Do you have a thought relating to this post? You can post your comment here. If you have an unrelated question, you can use the Q&A section to ask it.
Or you can drop a note to the administrators if you're not sure where you should post.