Are you done hitting CTRL+ALT+Delete and login with your username and password every time Windows Vista decides to hibernate or go to sleep. You can disable it from prompting you for this information though.
1. Open Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Power Options.
2. Click Change plan settings for the plan that is selected.
3. Click the Change advanced power settings link.
4. Click Change settings that are not currently available.
5. Under the Power Options and Advanced Settings tab, click the plus sign next to Additional settings.
6. Click the plus sign next to Request a password on wakeup.
7. Change the value to No for On battery and/or Plugged in.
8. Click OK.
No comments on this post yet!
You must be logged in to post a comment.