Posted On 2005-11-1 by FortyPoundHead
Keywords: OL2000 Outlook Map Contact
Rating: / 5.00
This is a very cool, little-known Outlook trick. Outlook can automatically map the address of one of your Outlook contacts by looking it up on the Expedia.com Maps Web site.
To see a map of a contact's address:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
2. Click Contacts on the Outlook Shortcuts bar.
3. Double-click the contact whose address you want to locate.
4. Under the address button, click the down arrow, and then click the type of address you want to find on a mapóBusiness, Home, or Other.
5. On the Actions menu, click Display Map of Address. Your Web browser will open up and display a map of the contact's address using the Expedia.com Maps Web site.
Editor's Note: On the Expedia.com Maps Web site, you might need to first specify additional information in order to display the map. If the Web site can't display a map for the address, verify that you have entered the address correctly.
FortyPoundHead has posted a total of 1975 articles.
You can find more information from FortyPoundHead by visiting .
No comments on this post yet!
Do you have a thought relating to this post? You can post your comment here. If you have an unrelated question, you can use the Q&A section to ask it.
Or you can drop a note to the administrators if you're not sure where you should post.