Delay Delivery of an Outlook Message
If you are responsible for sending out information on a regular schedule, here is a way to do that even if you have to be out of the office.
To delay delivery of a message:
1. In Outlook, create a new message.
2. On the File menu, click Properties.
3. On the General tab, click Send Options.
4. Click the Microsoft Exchange Server tab.
5. Under Send This Item, select In, type a number, and select a time interval from the drop-down menu. For example, if you want the message sent in two days, type 2 and select days from the list.
6. Click OK twice.
7. Click Send to place the message in your Outbox for processing.
Editor's Note:This procedure only applies if you've installed Outlook with the Corporate Workgroup/Other option. To determine your installation type, on the Help menu, click About Microsoft Outlook. You will see "Corporate" in the About Microsoft Outlook dialog box if you have the Corporate Workgroup installation.
About the Author
FortyPoundHead has posted a total of 1974 articles.
Comments On This Post
No comments on this post yet!
Do you have a thought relating to this post? You can post your comment here. If you have an unrelated question, you can use the Q&A section to ask it.
Or you can drop a note to the administrators if you're not sure where you should post.