Hyperlinks not working in MS Office
Posted On 2005-11-1 by FortyPoundHead
Keywords: Hyperlinks Office Explorer Internet
If hyperlinks are not working in Outlook or other Office applications:
1. Start the Internet Explorer
2. Select Tools / Internet Options
3. Click on Programs tab
4. Make sure that Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser is enabled
5. Click Reset Web Settings.
6. Click Start / Run / regsvr32 urlmon.dll
About the Author
FortyPoundHead has posted a total of 1974 articles.
Comments On This Post
No comments on this post yet!
Do you have a thought relating to this post? You can post your comment here. If you have an unrelated question, you can use the Q&A section to ask it.
Or you can drop a note to the administrators if you're not sure where you should post.