How do I configure NAT (Network Address Translation) in Windows Server 2003?
Posted On 2005-11-1 by FortyPoundHead
Keywords: Windows 2003 NAT Configuration
The subject behavior is indicative of having a faulty, or incorrect, audio driver installed.
To resolve this behavior:
1. Open Windows Update.
2. Press Scan for updates.
3. In the left hand pane, press Windows XP.
4. In the right-hand pane, under Recommended Updates, locate the audio driver and press Add.
5. Press Review and install updates.
6. Press Install Now and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: To Uninstall or Roll Back an audio driver:
1. Start / Run / devmgmt.msc / OK.
2. Expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
3. Right-click your audio device and press Properties.
4. On the Driver tab, press Uninstall or Roll Back Driver.
For more information see MS Knowledgebase (http://support.microsoft.com) article #816581 or #324264.
About the Author
FortyPoundHead has posted a total of 1974 articles.
Comments On This Post
No comments on this post yet!
Do you have a thought relating to this post? You can post your comment here. If you have an unrelated question, you can use the Q&A section to ask it.
Or you can drop a note to the administrators if you're not sure where you should post.