Posted On 2005-11-1 by FortyPoundHead
Keywords: Map Drive Toolbar Network
Rating: / 5.00
To add a Map Drive, or any available button, to the Windows Explorer toolbar in Windows XP:
1. Open My Computer.
2. Right-click the toolbar and if necessary, uncheck Lock the Toolbars.
3. Right-click the toolbar and press Customize.
4. Select the icon that you wish to add from the Available toolbar buttons list.
5. Select the button or Separator in the Current toolbar buttons list, in front of which you will add the new button, and press add.
6. Repeat the process for any additional buttons.
7. Press Close.
8. Right-click the toolbar and check Lock the Toolbars.
NOTE: If you select a button in the Current toolbar buttons list, you can press the Remove button to remove it and place it back on the Available toolbar buttons list.
FortyPoundHead has posted a total of 1975 articles.
You can find more information from FortyPoundHead by visiting .
No comments on this post yet!
Do you have a thought relating to this post? You can post your comment here. If you have an unrelated question, you can use the Q&A section to ask it.
Or you can drop a note to the administrators if you're not sure where you should post.