This code provides an enhanced version of the Collection class provided by VB.
- Search/Sort capabilities, including support for a callback interface in your classes which allows customisation of this feature;
- Update an item in-place, as well as move it within the collection with a single method call;
- Fully persistable. You can save the contents of the collection to a PropertyBag or direct to disk;
- Implements the existing Collection interface so it can be used interchangeably with the standard VB Collection;
- Provides a second collection based on Strings instead of Variants;
- And loads more!
UPDATE 23 Oct 2000 - Fixed minor bug in Add method (occured when using a Before or After Index that didn't exist)
Original Author: Nick Hall
About this post
Viewed: 95 times
Posted: 9/3/2020 3:45:00 PM
Size: 118,606 bytes
No comments have been added for this post.
You must be logged in to make a comment.