Enhanced version of Elad Rosenheim's "Dynamic" Resizable Skin Demo
|Enhanced v25855932001.zip||9/3/2020 3:45:00 PM||52,241|
I have enhanced Elad Rosenheim's "Dynamic" Resizable Skin Demo to better support KewlPad skins as well as added several functionality changes to bring it closer to a complete skinnable solution.
- All the code was removed from the form's codebase and put into a Class Module to make it reusable and easily compiled into an ActiveX DLL.
- Allow for A Minimum Client Area size
- Allow for Maximum Form Size
- Ability to make the form non-movable, non-resizeable, and/or Always OnTop.
- Removed the need to have a second "Hidden form" for correct Minimize events.
- Built in routine will reconfigure form using API calls and remove the titlebar and 3D effects, so you don't have to change the form's BorderStyle in the IDE.
- Added several events triggered when the form skinning is complete, The Minimum button was clicked, the Close button was clicked, ClientArea and Form MouseEvents, and of course on Form Resize.
- New Skin properties: FontColor, FontBold, BackColor.
Over 50 KewlPad skins are available at
*Please ask the original Skin author for permission before distributing there skins with your app.
Original Author: Howard D. Hull Jr.
Comments on this post
No comments have been added for this post.
You must be logged in to make a comment.