Enhanced VB Forms (v2)
|Enhanced V270409272001.zip||9/3/2020 3:45:00 PM||131,229|
2 controls that vastly extend the cababilities of Visual basic.
*** VBEventWindow - provides a simple subclassing control.
- ActiveApplicationChanged, fired when your app gains or loses user focus
- LostCapture, fired when your app gains or loses the capture
- KeyPressed, fired when any of the keys are pressed
- LowMemory, fired when the system is running low on memory
- Move, fired when the form is moved
- VerticalScroll, HorizontalScroll, fired when the form scrollbars are set
- WindowsSettingsChanged, WindowsINIChanged , fired when the windows environment settings are changed
- NonClientMouseMove,NonClientMouseDown,NonClientMouseUp,NonClientDblClick, fired when a mouse event occurs in the non-client part of your form
- MinMaxSize, fired when the OS wants to know what size to make your form either in response to a minimise/maximise command or when the user is dragging the resize box.
- MouseOverMenu, fired when the mouse is over a top level menu
- WindowMessageFired fired for all the other windows messages
- InvalidateRect, Sets part of the form invalid to indicate that it needs to be repainted
- ClassName, returns the windows class name fo the form
- DeviceContext, returns the device contect of the form (for graphical operations)
- HorizontalScrollbar, VerticalScrollbar, sets or unsets scrollbars on the form
- TopMost sets the form to float over the top of other forms
- Transparent, makes the formclient area invisible
In the form load...
Private Sub Form_Load()
Me.VBEventWindow.ParentForm = Me.hWnd
*** VBSysTrayCtl - Provides a simple control to allow your application to use the SysTray
- MouseMove, Fired when the mouse moves over the tray icon
- MouseDown, Fired when a mouse down event occurs over the tray icon
- MouseUp, Fired when a mouse up event occurs over the tray icon
- MouseDblClick, Fired when the user double clicks the Tray Icon
- ShowIcon, displays the icon in the system tray area
- Hideicon, removes the icon from the system tray area
- Refresh, updates the icon displayed in the system tray area
- Tooltip, the tip that is displayed if the user hovers the mouse over your systray icon
In the form load....
Private Sub Form_Load()
Me.VBSysTrayCtl1.Tooltip = "Merrion Computing"
Private Sub Form_QueryUnload(Cancel As Integer, UnloadMode As Integer)
Original Author: Duncan Jones
The functionality of this control is quite complex.
Fuller help is provided at http://www.MerrionComputing.com/Help/index.htm
This source code has examples of a huge number of API calls. It is worth downloading for that alone.
Comments on this post
No comments have been added for this post.
You must be logged in to make a comment.