Font Rotation Example
|Font_Rotat729144172002.zip||9/3/2020 3:45:00 PM||4,052|
Font Rotate: This code provides a user method to draw text on a anything with a device Context (form, user control, printer, etc.) at any angle. This is a rework of code found on PSC by ZATRiX
Original Author: Seraphire
The DrawText routine takes the following:
* ByRef Canvas As Object - Device getting "drawn" on
* ByVal txt As String - text to write
* ByVal X As Single - X Coordinate
* ByVal Y As Single - Y Coordinate
* ByVal font_name As String - Font Face to use
* ByVal size As Long - Font Size
* ByVal Angle As Single - Angle of Rotation
* ByVal weight As FontWeight - How heavy a pen
* ByVal Italic As Boolean - Italic?
* ByVal Underline As Boolean - Underline ?
* ByVal Strikethrough As Boolean - Strikethrough?
Make sure that your drawing canvas has the "AutoRedraw" property set to true, otherwise your text may dissappear off the control.
Comments on this post
No comments have been added for this post.
You must be logged in to make a comment.