Keep Your Battery Healthy
No attachments for this post
To keep your laptop's battery in good health, follow tips listed below.
- Avoid extreme temperatures: don't leave your laptop in hot cars or direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Calibrate your battery: discharge the battery completely and then recharge to 100% every 2-3 months.
- Adjust your power settings: use a power plan that optimizes battery life.
- Limit charging to 80%: overcharging can reduce battery life.
- Use battery saver mode: when battery levels drop, switch to a battery saver mode to conserve energy.
- Uninstall unused programs: software running in the background can consume battery power.
- Keep your laptop cool: use a cooling pad or make sure there is proper ventilation to reduce heat buildup.
- Avoid using battery when it's low: repeated deep discharge can damage the battery.
Comments on this post
No comments have been added for this post.
You must be logged in to make a comment.