Posted On 2005-11-1 by FortyPoundHead
Keywords: Powerpoint 2002 Photo Album
Rating: / 5.00
Did you know you could use Microsoft PowerPointŪ version 2002 to create a photo album? Here's how:
1. On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click New Photo Album.
2. In the Photo Album dialog box, you can choose to add pictures from your hard disk or a peripheral device, such as a scanner or digital camera. To add a picture from a file or disk, do the following:
1. Under Insert picture from, click File/Disk.
2. Locate the folder or disk that contains the picture you want to add to your photo album, click the picture file, and then click Insert.
3. Repeat Step 2 for as many pictures as you want to add to your photo album. Or to capture them all at once, hold down the CTRL key, click each picture file you need, and then click Insert.
4. Next, specify the look of the album under Album Layout.
5. Then click Create.
FortyPoundHead has posted a total of 1975 articles.
You can find more information from FortyPoundHead by visiting .
No comments on this post yet!
Do you have a thought relating to this post? You can post your comment here. If you have an unrelated question, you can use the Q&A section to ask it.
Or you can drop a note to the administrators if you're not sure where you should post.