Use Cached Exchange Mode Option is Grayed Out
You can't enable Use Cached Exchange Mode because it is grayed out. This is likely because of a Group Policy that is in effect on your computer. If you are on a company network, you might want to contact an administrator to disable it. Otherwise, you can try to enable it yourself.
- Hold down the Windows key and press R. (Or click Start > Run and type regedit)
- Type regedit and click OK.
- Click the plus sign next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER then Software then Microsoft then Office then 12.0 then Outlook then click OST
- Right-click the NoOST entry on the right and click Modify.
- Give it a value of 0.
- Restart Outlook 2007 and the Use Exchange Mode option shouldn't be grayed out anymore.
About this post
Viewed: 15,251 times
You must be logged in to make a comment.