Yahtzee 4 Player Part 1
|Yahtzee 4 216016242001.zip||9/3/2020 3:45:00 PM||262,950|
This is a full version game with complete source code. It is colorful, easy and fun to play.
Although the code is commented, I also used long variable names to make the code sort of self-commenting.
The game, I think is a fairly robust version of Yahtzee with these helpful features:
* Tips on the point value of the dices after each roll,
* Highlighting of those scoring categories which will yield points
* Sound effects (which can be muted)
* Dice color choices
* A help section
* Four player capability
* Ability to save a game in progress
* Tracking of top 10 high scores
This is part 1. Part 2 has help form and associated images (which I am having trouble uploading)
Original Author: Dennis Stroh
Comments on this post
No comments have been added for this post.
You must be logged in to make a comment.