WindowsControl for NT4 (work on W2K)
|WindowsCon4328712202001.zip||9/3/2020 3:45:00 PM||58,801|
Tool intended for the administrators.
Two mains parts :
1) Windows secrets fonctionnalities.
Similar to the PolEdit program.
Useful to prevent a workman to modify Windows.
- Inhibe some commands like add printer,
change display properties, find, execute...
- Change icons size
- Hide some drive-letters from Explorer
- Apply an AutoLogin
- Show a message before the login
- Lock the NumLock before the login
All these changes can be made to a remote
computer (you must have admin rights !)
2) Network tools
- Ping an IP or DNS. Single or infinite with
sound to known the result without seeing the
- Convert IP->DNS and DNS->IP. This fonction
can be applied on a range of IP.
- Send messages (equivalent to 'net send' dos
- See MAC address of all your NIC
- Shutdown the local or a remote computer
(equivalent to ShutDown.exe from the
- Read data from the internet (UTC time for
Thats all folk........ for the moment........
This code is usefull if you whish to learn :
- Registry manipulations
- Icontray (small icon near the clock)
- Retrieve system information (memory, display...)
- Network manipulations and tools
The program is in French and it miss a little
comments. If you have somes difficults to
understand the code or to translate, email me.
I made this program using many small codes and exemples found in PSC. Thanks to all of you that
take the time to upload your 'How to' exemples.
Original Author: SERRON Dominique
Comments on this post
No comments have been added for this post.
You must be logged in to make a comment.